Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3 things + 1



Its the 3rd day of Chinese New Year.

So far so good.

Reasonable amount of Ang Paus.

but who mind about having more right?

haha..
so the hunt is still ON!!
muahahaha


THREE things what Chinese new year mean to me:

Number 1

The Ang Paus.
No one care about the reason right.
I think its about gud luck or ward off evil spirits.
Yah the more the merrier .
=)


Number 2:

BAK GUA aka Dried Meat.

Its a must to me to have these!!
haha
too yummy to resist!


Number 3:

This is a new addiction that I adapt recently.
Dad bought this back.
A whole box of them!

Mini Mandarin Oranges.

Juicy.Sweet and super mini.
haha
less seeds
more flesh.
woohoo~


Oh and the plus one will be my sis.

♥♥

Oh look what she had just did for me(and herself too la)
=)

The whole series of Percy Jackson!!
=)
aww she's just so damn generous when it comes to books.
haha.

Although im already on the fourth book.
but this means I dun have to go BORDERS anymore just to read it.
yay! haha


Mom,Pat, and my sisters.
=p

by
patthegreat


No comments: