Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last One




Will be the last semester.
=)
and the timetable sucks as usual.
=p


Stpm result will be release on next thursday.
Good luck to all of you guys especially this one.
=p

He hardly sleep during the exam
crazy determination.
all the best to you dude.

I already booked several buffet restaurant to wait you treat makan d.
muahahaha~



And this is the dude that fled to KL to futher his studies without telling anyone but rather he rang me early in the morning telling me he's halfway there.
>=(

I know you're scare that you will be reluctant to leave but at least let me tengok yr sobbing face mer.
Anyone if you see him please give him a slap on his backside for me thank you.
=)
I'll miss you & yr bitchiness.


argghh~


by
pat the great

time to grow up!

No comments: