Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Counting down

I hate countdowns.

During my schooling years
There are these time when we have to take the government exams.
and during those years,
on the top right corner of the school blackboard.
displaying the days,
counting down to how many days we have left till the exam.

I never pay attention to it.
Cause I never like counting down to that exact date.
Because to me,it does not actually motivate me to start studying.
Instead it just make me realize how many days left I get to fool around.

Like any holidays or festival.
Christmas or even New year eve.
Everyone is excited,
to embrace the new year.
counting down to the last second.
but to me it just mean the end.
and I hate the end.
and I seriously hate countdowns.

Thats why I always live in denial,
denying the things that is going to happen.
Basically its just because I don't know how to react to it.
To something that I don't want it to happen,
things that I hope it will never come,
so that it will never end.

thus,
I live in denial,
denying the things that I don't want it to happen,
and when the end comes,
I still,
live in denial.

by
patthegreat

No comments: