Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lately


Quick update of what I've been doing lately.



They came back for 3 days.
The same old them with a little bit different.
=)
More mature I guess.
Or maybe more childish in certain ways.
haha
=p


Went to Tambun for dinner.

The aftermath.
=D

Joke of the day between Tcp & Tcp.

Tcp:I dun use their toilets..got sotongs eh.
Tcp: What harm are they gonna do to you? You scare they suck you when ure pee-ing den you get high ar? *shy*
Tcp: No,I scare they'll get pregnant.
==!



Mr. Beh's Birthday.

mr.pat & mr. B
Happy Birthday dude.
=D
Hope you like yr present.

20 years and more to come babe!
=X


And Welcome back miss Jovy.


She took this at Coffee Island.
Had to cover my eyes cause of eyebags lol.


Last of all,
=x
say Hello to pat the great.
=)


and his sis' new toy.
=0
thks for the editing mr.Ping

by

pat the great





No comments: