Monday, November 29, 2010

Social Network

Been a very exhausting week for me.
Have to work everyday even after class cause my lovely colleague had Varicella (chicken pox), so I have to substitute in his place to work.

Yet I still find time to have fun even it makes me super duper wear out the next day.
=P
I'm just too damn playful.
haha



Chirstmas very very sooon..
Guess everyone is planning how to celebrate and party on that day.
I'm still deciding how to celebrate mine.
Sales everywhere btw.
=)


Watched the Social Network aka the facebook movie two days ago.

The movie had been release months ago at other countries actually.
The review was positive so I decided to watch it.

The plot is compact and super duper drama.
By far one of the best movie I watched this year.
The story of the youngest billionaire in the world.
Nerds Rules the world.
muahahaha.
=p


Thanks to Jason for flying this back for me.
=)
Been such a looong time since I get new thingy for myself.




As quoted by Wengkit : " You 夜夜笙歌 envy nia."
LOL
woot~


by
patthegreat

No comments: