Sunday, November 14, 2010

Down By the Water

Yo!
Sorry for the lack of updates my loyal subjects.
Been busily occupied by work and my study,
also hunting for good food,had found a few new places,
waiting for mr.Han to come back and we will go food hunt together!
and of course not to forget to party hard.
=)

Currently blogging from my work place.
Yea total freedom here.
muahahaha~

Was watching Gossip Girl yesterday when I was working.
=p
And I heard this song from one of the episode.
Damn.
Totally love it.

TOTAL ORGASM EAR CANDY.
=)


Its called Down By The Water By
The Drums

and the music video is artistically weird?
haha

enjoy~



If you fall asleep down by the water

baby i’ll carry you all the way home
x2
everybody gotta love someone

but i just wanna love you dear

everybody gotta feel something

i just wanna feel you my dear

i know its hard i know its hard
i know its hard to be in this position

if they stop loving you i wont stop loving you

if they stop needing you i’ll still need you my dear

If you fall asleep down by the water baby i’ll carry you all the way home
x2

you gotta believe me you gotta believe me you gotta believe me when i say
the words forever

and whatever comes your way we’ll still me here together

i know its hard i know its hard but i understand you just take my hand
dear

If you fall asleep down by the water baby i’ll carry you all the way home
x2

oohh ohhh ohhh ( in tune of ^ ) x2

by
patthegreat

No comments: