Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back to Lonely town

Started my new semester this week cause I skipped the first week of semester..hehe
yeap I'm back in KL again.

This sem maybe the most hectic ever.
5 subjects include a math seminal which require us to pick a math topic that we never learn before and write it into a book! Not to mention I haven't even start my FYP yet.
Guess I can sleep when I'm dead. LOL.

 First day of class.
Trying to brighten my mood with colorful tee.
=x

Thanks to Reelee for the souvenir she got me from her trip to HK.
 on
Vinylmation keychain by Disney.
Guess she was tipped off by my bearbrick figure.
haha

Forgotten where I heard this song from.
But it's my recent addict.
brings u from emo mood into motivating mood den emo again.
haha
=)

Spanish Sahara by Foals.
DL HERE


anyway hopefully I can do well in this semester and have my backpack travel without any worries.
=)

Yes Im going travelling overseas!
My ever first backpack travelling overboard.
hehe cant wait cant wait .

Got myself a new duffel bag from Bershka.
lol I know so random haha.
but I'm liking it and its cheap.
and most of all convenient I can just throw everything in it.
I don't like bags with too many compartments.

ok bye!
by 
pat


No comments: