Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sorry I'm a bad boy

Plugged in my earpiece , lights off, total darkness. Songs playing with a press of button.

Hollow. Embrace and enhance with the back to back sentimental songs in my lists. The emptiness I felt , once in a blue moon brings me rocking back and forth into those nights I had forgotten that makes me felt this way, yet remembering every single details how it occurred.

I'm abit of a self abusing kind, I enjoy the hollowness in me. Enjoy the wrenching feel that once torn me severely that I hardly recognize myself.

Turning sideway, a smirk escaped from my face. Realizing the reason I enjoy the hollowness of the past, is because it reflects how much warmth you had projected on me in the present.

Hmm... How long had I never blogged this way?? =)

By pat

No comments: