Monday, June 30, 2008

Pat the BABE

It is indeed TRUE tht i got nothin to blog abt.
My life is getting more & more DULL?
nothin exciting happened.

Jus Normal Boring old days~

So wat to blog abt?
So there i was thinking....
Since i cant blog anything abt the present.
I'll Blog abt my Past!
Hehe.


I'll show u guys some of my pics when i was jus a kid.



Tis is the sexy baby pat.
Nt sure how old was i when tis pic was taken.




Thts baby pat on the phone.
Wonder did i knew how to talk yet or nt.
(thts my dad's DAI KOR DAI)



Tht's Bday Boy Pat when he was FOUR years OLD~
how did i knew how old was i?
of course by the number of candles on the bday cake la~
see someone giving me ANGPAU! haha


Me and my sis.






Me and my bday gift.
PLAY-DOE set.
wakakaz.



Sis & I wif my Happy Smiling face.
=)


Thts all for now.
will update more if i can.
oh ya.
Get well soon to miss huey xing & miss Eunice.
Both of them had apendix almost the same time.
haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.o saw b4 le ur kid pic...stil so gay!hahazx...

p a t r i c k said...

LOL dunno who the hell are u la~
jus dun jealous la.
nt healthy! haha

HAHA!