Sunday, June 1, 2008

Undo the pendulum

25/05/08
venue : union primary school
time: 1.00pm


There's a charity fair held at my primary school.
Elaine asked me to go.
The last time i went was like 5 years ago.
So i decided to go jus to check out how my old school had been.
Luyi came along wif us although he's nt from my pri. school.
pity him his primary school had been teared down to be rebuild.


pat & shorty laine.


checking out my pri. school
lots had changed.
but the memories remain the same.

the fair is nearly over when we got there.






canteen


peeping thru the office.
yea lots of 'sweet' memories in here.
hahaha


school seemed alot smaller den i remember.
=)


Flipping thru my graduation mag.
and lets have a look wat i found.
+)


miss elaine saw


mr barney


miss grace.

And

OF COURSE.

DENG DENG DENG DENG......


the incredible~!



the mighty!



the magnificent!



Pat The Great!!
Tada~!!
lol.. stupid thing is.
they wrote my name wrongly.
shud be
董 [] 柏
i looked so Fierce~
ROAR~


checking out our class photo.


posing on the stage.

(1)(2)



Later on we went to check out the notice board.

&

i thought she was too short to reach for the bell.
hahha.
Nah must be they extended the rope.
hohoho~



den we sneaked into the school hall...while luyi kept saying it used to be my secret dating place. Lolz..

on the way sneakin up to the hall.


Tada~
The Hall.
use to be Huge to me.
Now i felt its so damn small.
hahaha


"pat the great"


Pat the great : " thus i shall Conquer the Universe! "



tried to unlock tis door to get into the library but failed.


So we sneaked back out of the hall.
pat: " luyi faster b4 anyone sees us."



den i saw my school's public phone.u asked wat so special abt tis public phone?
hmmm...
well.. when i was still in tis school.
once i was so hunger for junk foods.
i cant resist it.
but i dun had enuf money wif me.
so..

er...

I...

used a ruler..
stick it in thru the hole where u insert money.
den
Down came the coins .
hahaha.

SHHHhhh...
dun tell my parents kay?

hahaha...

and lastly

a photo session at the primary classroom.

ENJOY.

photographer : luyi

starring : pat the great & shorty laine.

Title : When the sky was Pure.























B4 we went back.

The monkey in me finally came out.

haha.

















MONKEY ME!




















































Oh ya!
So does the Kid in me.





































~The End~

No comments: