Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I read

Twilight
this.

and

New Moon
this

and

also

Eclipse
this.

during and after SPM.

and i just got my hands on

THIS
BREAKING DAWN.
The Fourth book of the twilight series of Stephenie Meyer.

I wont say much about it.
Im gonna finish off this post real real fast and start reading the 4th book.
Get it and read it yourself!

Well...A movie abt the first book Twilight is gonna release soon sometime in October.
I hope it wil be good.. usually when nice novels go MOVIEs they become SHITTY~
=)

Hmm.. wats more to say.
Its like the NEW HARRY POTTER.
But yet totally different.

Im starting to sound like a bookworm LOL.
I"LL stop HERE.
WANNA know MORE?
GO to the author's website.
jus click
on
my
name
here
PAT THE GREAT.



oh ya.
still .
guess again
who is he?
=)


~END~
by pat the great.




No comments: