Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rojak Post

Lol no this post is nt abt Rojak.
=)
jus im gonna mix everything tht happened last week and some random thingy into tis post.
so i'll jus called it a rojak post.
haha...
hmmm.. speaking of rojak ..
din have it for some time d..
haha ..
maybe will go get it someday.
~ROJAK~
.yummy.

OKAY.
Let's start wif....
okay.. lets start wif tis pic.
I called it....


IRONIC
i took it when i was stuck in a traffic.
yea look at it...there's a sign saying RM500 Fine if u litter.
and yet they litter at the exact spot where the sign was !!
So whats the conclusion to tis pic?
Penangites are rich?
or
i misread the sign?
The sign actually means if u litter ull win rm500?
=p
(p/s: ppl tht litter = brainless)


Okay NEXT!

Maybe some of u noticed tht i seldom.. or Never. blog abt my school life..
well.. whats there to blog abt?
Schooling = Boring.
So there's reali nothing to talk abt it.
EXCEPT TIS!
I got a new classmate!!

I named him AH PAT.
yea u heard me.
I NAMED HIM.


Tis is AH PAT.

Dunno where he came from.
he just came into our school wondering around.
dun worry he wont bite.
he hardly even bark.
I was playing wif him in the canteen.
After tht he wandered off to somewhere else.
But when i went to my tutorial class.
I saw Ah Pat there!
My classmates told me he followed them to the class.

LOL so we decided to keep him wif us.
We tried to hide him from the teacher.
Hahaha..
but he jus wont sit still.
and finally the teacher saw him.
and he was shoo~ out of the class.
and that was the last time i ever saw ah pat.
(sobx)

Pat's Journey around the class




And LAST but nt Least~

Congrats to MR B .
He won the AND1 In Search of talent side event break dancing
category.

=)
and to those who lose the game.
Its okay.
there's always next year.
Dun give up alright!!


Top 3rd from the left.
Mr B.
(i think thts him...)

Oh yea. and thks to mr B intro.
my latest obsession.
Hohoho.
way better den those beer thts in gold-ish color .

~THE END~





2 comments:

Blessed Kierran said...

omg dat pat is so cute!!!!

p a t r i c k said...

haha yea i noe... so wanan bring him home