Saturday, June 13, 2009

miss me ?



I have been so busy wif college lately.
Year 1 was reali nothing comparible to what I have to go thru tis year .
sigh..this is goin to be hard but I hope I can get thru all of it.
=)

I'll talk abt what I had been doing lately den.
Movie mostly.
And hang out with friends like always.


Terminator Salvation.
Was kinda dissapointed with it.
Not as nice as i expected though.
but I still cracked a smile on my face when Christian Bale said :" I'll be back".
hahaha~


17 again.

Din reali wanna watch it at first.
I dun reali fancy all those Disney actor/actress.
So u guys can stop asking me to watch Hannah Banana movie.
I especially DISLIKE Miley Cyrus.
She sounds like a DUCK. *quack*
=p
Their acting skills always are.... =)
They were jus made to bluff lil kids and crazy female fans.
hahaha.
but den Han (he's categorized as crazy male fans den)
said it was nice + I heard they got an Audi R8 and Lamborghini Murcielago on set so I decided to watch it.
Nt bad. Typical ending though.
=)

And den there was this movie.


Monster vs Alien.
I din watch the 3D version cuz Qb din have it.
I personally adored Insectosaurus .
He dun talk much and he's cute.
hahah.
yet The President was so damn funny!!
I laugh none stop when he screamed!!
Dunno why idiot Dan can watched till he fall asleep.
=)


And im gonna watch these 2 movies next.

Blood.
The actress, 全智贤.
is my all time fav korean actress.
=)
I heard it was nt nice.
but I dun care.
The power of commercial.
woohoo~

and this movie was highly recommended by EVERYONE.

Drag me to "the" Hell.
haha.
inside joke.
=)
As im blogging here mr Yikyang is watchin it for the 2nd time already.
LOL.
Never been so excited for a horror movie for sometime.
Ever since the Japanese version of Ju-On which I laughed like hell when miss Zhen ZI "popping" down the stairs.
=p


Oh ya finally got the photos from reelee's blog.


mr yikyang & miss reelee.
It was his first time there.
We went after CLHS' mini concert.

Pat & Reelee.
and thks to miss reelee im so addicted to 3OH3's Dun trust me now.
Im listening to it now when im blogging tis.
=)


Last I'll show u guys tis.

My SEXY SPOTTY Hand.
Sim Tia Boh??
har har har?
=p
Yes it was all over my body.
I thought I was allergic to something at first.
Den when i consult the doctor he said I was sick few days b4 and tis is the after symptom.
I was actually bitten by some kind of mosquito.
Dun worry it aint dengue.
=)

I've gotten better now dun worry.
Least dun freak out like Kit do when u guys saw me.
=(

thts all i guess.
stay tuned for the next post from pat the great.


No comments: