Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rose Boy

The lad who was once the saddest boy in the world is about to become the luckiest!

Megan Fox has issued an apology to the boy she accidentally snubbed at the London premiere of Transformers.

She says:

"There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It was dark, all I see are flashes. Everyone's yelling different things… and I didn't know that was happening. I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me. I'm sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again. The paparazzi would not let you to me. I'm so embarrassed."

Kodak offered a reward to anyone who could identify "rose boy."

Well, Harvii (his name) was found! Through Facebook! And he will be flown out along with his family to Los Angeles to meet with Fox, and you can bet that he will probably have a whole bouquet of roses for her!

And this time around, Fox promises to "gladly accept" any roses from Harvii.

And the person who found Harvii will be receiving a $5,000 reward.

What a fairytale ending!


Would u rather be the Rose Boy now? or the person who found Harvii??



Yet!!!

Megan Fox aint the only idol of Rose Boy.

Rose Boy & Demi Lovato


Rose Boy & Bil Cyrus

Rose Boy & er.. one of the Jonah Bros.



Rose Boy & Lady Gaga.

But den..only Megan Fox will receive the rose.
He's gonna be famous alright.
=)

Hmmm.. he kinda reminded me of a primary fren of mine.
=P


Semua diubahsuai dan grabbed from perezhilton.com

by pat the great

No comments: