Sunday, January 20, 2008

The 19th of JAN. 2008

The 19th of January 2008 .

Congratulation to my OLD OLD FREN ELAINE SAW who officially turned 18 on tis day!

U still owed me 2 years of my burfday present wei~ haha

I'll promote yr blog as yr present tis year lar kay.. haha ..

EVERYONE CLICK THIS and check out her BLOG!!!!! NICE & FRESH! HA!

p/s : Sorry for din wish u on 00.00 am i slept d .. least i still got wished u after tht~ be grateful wei! haha .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


______________________________________________________________

The 19th of January 2008.

I finally had my haircut .

Din had one since ....................... I think one month b4 SPM till yesterday~

My dad kept on complaining my hair too long . LOL .. i dun think so at all but i felt its damn untidy only. ( Guess daddy aint open minded enuf )

So i went and get a haircut yesterday. Was kinda nervous .. dunno why... scare it wont look nice ? Probably .



Cutting In Progress.



AND~



Nothing beats the mood of a new hairstyle! haha..always try something new! NICE? Well as long as i like it i dun care what u other hypocrites said! HAHA juz jk.


______________________________________________________________

The 19th of January 2008

Mr Dick went on a plane to continue his studies in Perth , Australia .



MR. DICK



Mr Dick wif his family and friends.

The last Dinner i had wif him b4 he departed . Treated by his dad.
The Nando's Lucky number 7.






For Memories . For Frenz . For Ever.




Will never forget yr laughter .
Especially the laughter tht always make me laugh.

Will never forget u teach me how to gamble.
I will NEVER forget i lost RM60 to u u lucky fella!
Lied to the teacher tht we used the cards to do magic.
Let Bak sacrificed himself and took the blame for us.

Made the teachers blacklisted us as problem students.
I tried to comfort u when u came to me while depressed.
Sneaked yr pet snake into school juz cuz i told ya to.
Scared the hell out of the teachers wif yr snakes.

You always tried to kiss me! (yucks)
Only when u were very happy.
U are forbid to forget abt us!!!


FAREWELL AND GOODBYE .





在你步入登记处前,
我们和你互相拥抱,
我不停以笑声掩饰我的不安,
你让我们不让你哭,
但你眼眶已泛红。

你头也不回,
步入了登记处,
背对着我们,
深以为我们不知,
另一面的你,
已满脸泪痕,
泪流沾襟。

在你背后,
你母亲移开你的视线范围,
不让你看见她两眼含着泪花,
你父亲摘下眼镜,
擦去泪水,
我们望着你的背影,
直至你影子已消失在那墙角处。

自称铁人的辉辉,
比平时沉静许多,
他强忍着泪水,
而我,
并非冷漠,
只是有着不发达的泪腺,
但我心里,
却不断涌出莫名的空虚感。

珍重,朋友。
期待我们再相聚的那一天。

天下无不散之筵席,
但愿再相聚。










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol
wat should i say?
gam xiah for ur..greet?
hahax..
no wonder u woke up tat early yesterday..

p a t r i c k said...

lol.. now i guai gia d k.. i slept b4 12 and wake up at 7 eh.. haha