Saturday, January 26, 2008

The End of My Endless Trilogy

I've expected tht it will happen on tis day ... but i chose to ignore the voice in my head tht was tellin me as if it wont happen if i ignored it. I kept myself bz... bz enuf to cant even had a second to think at all.

I've said i'll respect yr decision. So i did.. i tried nt to let u noe how i felt ... as to stop increasing the felt of guiltiness u already had . Its not yr fault at all..i understood why u did it.. stop blaming yrself.. i think i'll do the same thing if im in yr shoes.

Forgive me for nt contacting u after ive promised we will still kept in touch. I nid some time to get used to it. The feeling.. it jus cant go away no matter how many times i tried to convince myself. Every time when i picked up my phone i jus cant had the courage to even unlock the button. I cant blif it reali happened even after i thought im ready for the worst . I've received the worst...but im nt ready at all.

It is our 3rd year anniversary ... its nt long ... but what we've been thru were strong enuf to make my tears drop for ppl tht knew me i hardly cry... Me & you .. its nt abt a relationship... it had became a habit to me.. its normal to have u wif me all the time.

I knew i aint a reali good partner to u .. but u had been the best thing tht happened to me. I never met anyone tht shared so many interested tht were same as mine . I can look at u for hours without talkin and still felt the sweet conversation between us.

As for the future ... i dunno wat is there awaiting for me .. or for u ... but i knew wat i will be waiting for.

Thank you for those who comforted me.Time will tell.

I was like a lost moon.
My planet destroyed in some cataclysmic .
Disaster movie scenario of desolation... Tht continued nevertheless to circle in a tight little orbit around the empty space left behind. Ignoring the laws of gravity.


我真的懂 你不是喜新厌旧,
 是我没有 陪在你身边 当你寂寞时候,
別再看著我 说著你爱过,
 別太伤痛 我不难过 这不算什么,
只是为什么眼泪会流 我也不懂 。

就让我走 让我开始享受自由,
 回憶很多 你的影子也会充滿我生活,
我並不懦弱 你比谁都懂,
 虽然寂寞 这会是我 最后的寬容。

抱紧我 再抱紧我, 
这一份感动 请你让我留在胸口,
別在说是你的错 ,
爱到了尽头 是非对错,
 就让它随风 ,
忘了所有 过得比你快活。

我真的懂。

by stefanie sun.

For the last time.
Happy anniversary dear.
Love ya . mwah.

4 comments:

Sze Yee ♥ said...

hey.. hope you're ok.. cheer up..

Anonymous said...

Hey, dude.

Used to be with it although its tough!

*Smile

p a t r i c k said...

sze yee .. yea im okay i guess thks for the concern..

p a t r i c k said...

yik yang -- i will thks for concerning...