Thursday, January 17, 2008

Karma of Laziness

Well .. since i was lazy to go anywhere ..i had to be a driver to my lil sis... and too i had to make some effort to earn my doin nothing at home whole day .

So... i painted my house back door~! My dad asked me to repaint it last week but i was lazy to. So why i painted it now? Cuz im getting bored and nothing to do thts why!! haha .... I forgot to take pics of my house back door b4 i painted it so ive onli got pics after i painted it.

Its kinda fun actually...haha..better den painting drawings! haha.
.


WALAH~

Job well done eh~ hehe.

Thought of drew something on it but i think my dad will kill me if i make the back door looked like a NURSERY DOOR . oh well.

When im done.. guessed wat my dad said. No he din praise or anything.. he asked me to paint the gate tomorrow!! OMG! I am so nt gonna stay at home anymore or he'll kept on asked me to do god knows wat!

Nt tht im complaining or anything painting stuff was quiet FUN but wats the point if we're goin to move soon?

Yah im moving soon ... gonna move out of tis house ive lived since... since i knew i stayed here! BUT.... the IRONIC part was... im moving to the hse jus behind the house im living now! FUNNY right?? i told my dad to jus combined both of the house since both houses were ours jus we rented it b4 tht but he refused to! We had to move there juz cuz my superstitious aunt said the current hse im living FENG SHUI TAK BAIK! lol... wat a reasonable excuse!!

Will update pics of me painting the gate i guess.. depends when i will start painting it. haha ...

Been being my lil sis' driver since her school started...Din drive her to school but had to fetch her to her tuition center. Yesterday i fetched her to her 1st tuition center which she get her maths tutor by my ex tuition teacher... Drove her there at 3pm and had to fetch her back at 4.45pm .

When she got on the car she told me the tuition teacher misses me cuz she asked her how ive been lately.. and my lil sis told her i jus sleep eat and on9 whole day~ thks for defending my reputation sis! lol...

And at 6pm i had to fetch my lil sis AGAIN to her malay tuition center (winnie yap) .. and so again i drove her there and after droppin her off i remembered Yida was working at sunshine farlim which is like jus behind my lil sis tuition center.. so i dropped by and visited him at work.


Yup! He is workin at Bee Zhin Hiong! Selling BAK GUA!!








After chatting wif him for awhile he kept wanna get rid of me cuz he said his manager from Singapore will be coming soon... lol... so i went home and spent the rest of my day on9.

Oh ya met Jia Yik & Wei Ping at sunshine farlim too they were selling hamper.. haha. enjoy working everyone~










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old is ya little sis?

Move to ya back of recent living place?

"Not bad" - [Haha]

HAvent you try to ask Oon Kim Boey to "do" feng shui stuff on ya home now?

That should be fun ^^

p a t r i c k said...

er now form 3 d ... yalor totally make no sense mia.. haha

OKB ar~ i hate her eh..fuckin self centered and useless teacher..