Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I aint a Saint. But u aint Noble either. =)

Dinner at Raffee wif luyi.
actually we were waiting for wei peng
.
He asked us to had dinner wif him at Raffee.
but when we reached there he's still
''ON HIS WAY".


so alright.. i ordered myself roti telur + teh ais . Luyi ordered teh ais and had a few sticks of his own ''life extending wonder grass'' . =)



and..

we waited

N'

waited.

N'

waited

N'

we waited again

N'

again.

N'

again.

Until when the bright sun started to lose his charm and the moon started to show off her butt.

mr wei peng still no where to be seen.
GUD for u dude.
ure the 1st person to make me waited for 2 hours +
and when u came u still...
argh forget abt it ..
its nt tht i jus knew u.
oh well.
lucky u i have a BIG heart.
=P


After tht we went Gp .
Met up wif Tiny at his working place.

Ignore wei peng. LOOK at my ARM!
(luyi did u edit my arm?)
I got Muscular arm!
hohoho...


Went to ply some pool game wif wei peng.


Lol i dunno why i lost maybe cuz i wasnt concentrating at all.
or he jus Lucky.
hehe..
i kept went to the pool table next to me.
saw joel, tett & wei jack.
Din see them since they switched to other schools.

the evidence:
Ignore wei peng again pls. x)
see im bz talkin wif Tett.

Met Yj , Colin & Lst too.
Colin yr size is getting ....haha
Lst still haven get his car license.LOL
YJ still the same old Yj..the best entertainer.


Went mcd for wei peng wanna had his dinner there.
Yida came and chatted wif us.
Saw yik yang and his family.
He told me he was sick.
but its kinda hard to convince me
when u said ure sick inside a Mcd restaurant.
=)
bt yea he looked damn weak alright.
haha.
get well soon!

Around 11 we went to Tiny hse.
laptop-ing.


Tiny pc-ing.


I dunno how to ply.
=(


shing & dusky maiden.


husband & wife.
wonder wat were they doin?
they were tryin to ply wif Tiny's rabbit.
see there's one on the balcony.


And they were hungry again.
So wei peng digged Tiny's fridge and its time for cooking.
and u thought the girls gonna do the cooking?

NOPE.


ITS MUAR!!!

Nt reali complicating cookin stuff jus sausages.
hahaha.


But let me show u my cooking skill.
making the sausages into gymnastic pros.
i made them back flip + front flip + 360' flip.


But i still prefer eating den cooking.
but of course sleepin is still on the top of my list.
+)


yea tis 3 jus sat there watchin tv while i do the cooking.
LOL

and we went home around 2am.





Do u still remember abt the stuff i told u abt the moon?
I do.
the moon remembered it well too.
wat abt yr side of the moon?














No comments: