Monday, March 10, 2008

Credits



Went Gurney Plaza wif Han,Tiong Lie & Aik Wei today .

Tis post is abt how much i appreciated the ppl tht helped me to get my PRECIOUS jeans!!! WOOHOO .. im so fuckin in love wif my jeans!

I bought a pair of levi's 503 jeans today for only rm 179.40 (original price was rm299) 40% discount!

Not only tht.. it was a limited edition levi's white package series! WOOHOO..and and and it was the last pair and it was my size!!!

Credits:
Mr.Beh for telling me tht there's a sales at levi's store up to 50% when we're chatting on msn .

Mr. Tiong Lie for fetching me there for his house was like so damn far far away.

Mr. Aik Wei for lending me money without hesitation in case i dun have enuf money for it.

Mr. Han for his sharp eyes to spot tis pair of jeans and encouraged me to stalk the guy tht was holding it.

Mr. pat (me) for the courage to talk to the person tht was holding it and asked if he can passed it to me if it doesnt fit him ( although he looked like he dun want to but the jeans aint his size!! Haha)

And

Mrs. Cassandra(my aunt) for paying half the money for the jeans!! yah she paid rm100 for me!! woohoo.. thks aunt mwah!!

BIG BOW TO EVERYONE UP THERE !!!
THANKS ALOT!
MY LUCKIEST DAY EVER!!

No comments: