Monday, March 3, 2008

Harp! B'day Barney!

01.03.08


Mr. Barney invited me to his b'day party on the 1st of march . His bday was on the 2nd of march . We were frenz since primary school .. noe him for more den 8 years. = )

At first i told him tht i will not be attending his party cuz i dun have transport to go there ( thks to my very ' cooperative ' dad ) ... but after tht my sis said she will fetch me there so i went and i fetched miss Elaine too .. Mr Barney was surprised when he saw me and he jus cant stop thanking me for attending.( BLUSHED!!~ haha)

It was a BBQ party . I luv BBQ foods!! haha ... but sadly the BBQ had to stop halfway cuz it started to rain~


B4 Raining.

Met lots of primary and high school frenz there.
crap crap crap~




The B'day cake.



The B'day Boy.




The Trio B'day Song





Group pic wif the bday boy.
Thks to Miss Elaine's pro. photo takin style u cant see my face in the pic!! =p




The B'day Tradition







My Tradition. Vain!
pat & elaine


After tht me and my primary frenz gathered around and talk abt our future and all .. but most time we're gossiping ... UNTIL!!! the other group of ppl were playing something like Simon Says. And we saw one of them SLOWLY DRIPPED HIS SALIVA INTO THE OTHER GUY'S MOUTH!!!

DISGUSTING!!!



Later on Barney's sis dragged us to join in the game.. the gals try to use the toilet as excuse but his sis dragged them out and they were forced to join in the game. Well
at least we played the minor stuff not as extrem as the saliva dripping!


The Minor Stuff.




We played until it was midnight and it was time for the present unwrapping time.. but b4 tht started my sis came and we had to go home and me and Elaine missed out tht part .

HAPPY B'DAY TO BARNEY !!

HAPPY SWEET 18!!!


2 comments:

ElAine SaW said...

Oopsy~
my mistake~
I m short wat,haha..
btw
did he send u those pic?

p a t r i c k said...

no wor.. din send me pun.. he sent u nia gua.. u send to my sharing files lar.haha