Saturday, April 19, 2008

I love Cheese! but tis post got nothing to do wif it LOL~

Okay.. let me think...i woke up around 5 or izzit 6pm?
and i saw Elaine tagged my Chatbox.

16 Apr 08, 20:29
ElAine: U r getting lazy to blog dee huh?haha

I was surprised to see her tagged me for she shud be still in NS. I thought it was other Elaine i knew but nope its her. I thought maybe someone jus used her name or sumthing or watever lar for IMPOSSIBLE she can be on9 !

But i saw her 0n9 later on.. so i nudge her and ask why are u Home?
U ran out of camp became Pelarian d izzit?

So the truth revealed~
she came back for 3 days cuz her sprained ankle still haven recover so the doc in the camp suggested her to go home and go get it heal or sumthing.

So when Luyi suggested us to go out since she came back i of course agree i wont miss out the chance if i get to go out . hahaha.

We ..ahem well actually i wanted to had dinner at the bella italia restaurant at Bellisa row for i luv their penne alot!!
but stupid the place was full and we had to wait but im reali reali reali hungry so we went to secret recipe for dinner . ( which i regretted alot after tht)

The Food Sucks!
thts all i wanted to say... never ever am i goin there again!!


me peeping thru the kitchen of bella italia restaurant.
Seriously u guys shud go try it out! their tiramisu rocks too~

Okay next we went to BED for some drinks and we played poker cards.



player of the night.
mr pat.
see how happy i am?




Later tht we went to the beach.
met ppl there but i cant reali recognize who they were it was too dark..
haha.. left and went back around 12am i think for everyone had to work the 2nd day and elaine is goin back early in the morning.
While ill be sleeping my lazy ass whole day.
WooHoo~!!!


Oh oh oh oh tis video below is my fav top model Agyness Dean's commercial for Burberry fragrance which is also my fav brand!
She's hot and she's the best !
she won model of the year or sumthing! hehe.

Listen closely to her voice its damn sexy!! haha
i can be melted by it LOL.



thks to mr aik wei for tellin me tis!

No comments: