Sunday, September 21, 2008

Applause

Yea put yr hands in the air and scream like there's no tomorow!

Its Over!!

Woohoo~

finally.
i reali do hate exam.
i only got 2 hours sleep everyday the past few weeks.
and now im China's Fav Animal!



Well now im having sem break for the next 2 weeks.
During the exam period there was once i fall asleep at my fren's house.
and i woke up thought i had been sleeping for some time.
but they told me i jus fall asleep for like 1o minutes.
See the stress tis exam got me into!
and now im so free i felt the Time is a tortoise walking wif a shell the weight of an elephant.

I cant play as much as i can in tis holiday for money is reali a BIG issue.
=)
i spent lots on foods during the exam period jus to keep myself awake.
If nt i will now be in Langkawi wif Leon.
Thks for the last minute invatation to Langkawi but reali i dun think i can enjoy there even if i went cuz of the freaking damn big hole in my pockets~

Happy Birthday to u by the way.
Thks for the invite to yr party.
I finally knew how to play Killer.
and next time remember to call me again when there's a treasure hunt under yr bed! i can smell those $ even wif yr smelly foot jus 1mm from my nose!
hahaha~


Hubungan Etnik taught me lots of stuff tht are totally opposite from wat it wants me to learn!
tht so hypocrite!
hahaha

Oh ya.
Nid to thank some reali Cool dudes.
Mr Daniel Lim.
We knew each other for onli 3 months + i think.
but u taught me everything u could.
I appreciate alot reali.
remember our bet.
if i got least a B.
u nid to treat me.
and if u got less den A.
u still nid to treat me.
haha.
gud bargain eh.
=)

Mr Robin.

Yea same to u as well.
thks for fetching me when im so tired of driving.
Can u fetch me again for..
the rest of the semester?
hahaha.
and thks for the fried sotong!
+)
and also.
Devil May Cry 4!
woohoo~


Sooo..
wat else for the rest of tis holiday?
Meeting up wif some of my old friends i guys.
they must missed me alot.
hahaha.
yea i noe u guys are reading tis.
and yes im talking abt u guys!

and
MISS LOH LI CHIN.
when are u coming back?
i miss yr fat FACE alott!
Remember the pervert test?
the one tht u SCORED?
=)
ure highly potential in being a serial killer~
so dun waste tis talent tht being gifted to u.

and lastly.
Booze anyone?
+)







2 comments:

NovDean said...

swt..

the bet is not like tht ....

but if u get more then B i will take my promise...

even go stick the wall at penang road
i will fulfill the bet
haha...

p a t r i c k said...

wha~ reali boh... but im nt tht confident wor..haha