Friday, September 26, 2008

Cry me a devil

Went to Corner Club to have dim sum wif some of my frenz.
Located beside Evergreen Hotel.


Well it was okay.

Din blog for the past few days for i was busy playing PC games.
Yea it was nice to play PC games again.
The last game i had played was Tomb Raider Anniversary and tht was like years ago.

I played Devil May Cry 4.
Damn tis game is really fucking fun.
haha.
Although i had finished it but den i think i will play it again.
=)
The graphics and everything.
Wow.
Thts why i prefer PC games rather den online games.



Cool huh?

My current desktop wallpaper.


Nero & Dante.
U get to use the main char from DMC 3!

Well im having a movie marathon myself now.
Catching up the movies i had missed the pass few months.
and also some of my fav tv series.
Season 2 of Gossip Girl.

and the long awaited
Season 3 of Heroes.

Well time to get back to my movies now.
I'll blog again when...
i feel so to.
haha

oh one more thing.
My current obsession.
Roti Tissue!!!
the best is always from kayu!
haha





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi^^
ive tagged u a.. hope u wun mind..
coz.. nice blog a.. =]

nice to meet ya~ ^^

p a t r i c k said...

Thks for visiting.