Sunday, September 21, 2008

Opposition?

Im blogging now cuz i got nothing better to do.
Nt cuz im in the mood for blogging.

People around me are crazy wif the Hk tv series called Famliy Moon thingy.
But i aint reali a big fan of most Hk tv series.
i still prefer the westerns' e.g. Gossip Girl.
=)

As a chinese i hate noodles and rice.
i prefer anything other tht those two.

People eat 3 times a day.
I get hungry nearly every half an hour.

And u get fat cuz of tht.
but im still the size of a sheet of A4 paper.

Most ppl prefer LV.
But i prefer Bur's.

Yah u will choose US over UK.
I choose UK over everything.

U prefer Gisele Bundchen.
I adore Agyness Deyn.

U. Nokia.
I. Blackberry.

Slippers.
Hate Leather shoes.

Prefer khakis.
Hate slacks.

Yr idol? maybe Bill Gates.
Mine? Steve Jobs.

U love Windows.
I kill for a Mac.

U love Chiwawa.
I love Husky.

I rather wear nothing if there is only briefs and no boxers.
=D

Ure stupid enuf to read till here.
Im smart enuf to make u continue reading.
=p

I dislike spicy food.
other than tht im okay wif it.

You use yr fingers to eat KFC.
I use fork and knife.

I prefer being fetch rather den driving.

U believe in Gods.
I believe in UFO.

Sleep in the morning.
Wake up around evening.

I rather being invited.
Im too lazy to even make a call.

Yea i hate sharing.
Especially my junk food.

yea fork & knifes.
Cuz till now i still dunno how to use a chopsticks properly.


Last but nt least.
Im actually doin all the Opposite things tht i prefer to do.











No comments: