Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Certified

Went to school today(10/12/07) as informed by my frenz tht we nid to get our certs results etc. JW came and fetch me along wif OBL.. dunno why OBL went for since his class only will get their certs and all on Wednesday. As so he said he wanna sell his old text books to our school's booksales but he can do tht on wed right? haha..(heard he came cuz wanna met someone.. shh.. haha )

We reached school abt 1020 and we went to booksales 1st so OBL can sell his books.After tht we went to the venue where we can get our stuff..and some funny stuff happen. We saw JW .. had a graduation cert! WTF? i thought he cant graduate? (due to his lack of attendance..cant blame him he nid to take gud care of his future company. BULLS**T) haha . and den we realized.HAHAHA! it aint his cert! the cert belonged to one of our classmates jus they used the wrong photo! haha.. and we saw Han's graduation cert. huh ? i thought he already came and get it and went home? so i called and wanted to tell him he forgot abt his cert when he screamed back at my poor ear tht he's on his way back for it... LOL..

I got my results and a stack of papers but when i wanna get my cert i cant seem to find it. Where the hell is my cert i asked the prefect and they said they dunno .. same as usual useless piece of junk. So i went to find the teacher responsible for all of these and she tried to check for me but she said im nt in the list? LOL.. i told her why aint i in the list when i get to graduate and i attended the graduation ceremony? She asked me to ask from the asst. headmaster but he's not available by den he's talking to hell knows who . So we waited outside his room while JW keep disturbing the teacher .. keep tellin her his photo was being used copyright reserved bla bla ... we laughed upon his action and the teacher keep tryin to shoo him away while he kept followed the teacher everywhere .
My leaving certificate. Note the circled - reason for leaving : Completed Form Five. LAME!




Kerja kursus cert for physic bio and chem. Note the circled- All A's dude.. all A's (although nearly everyone got all A's.. haha)




Kerja Kursus cert for moral . yap dun doubt it those are A's too alright. hehe



Oral Malay Test cert. Note tht i got 8 and 9 , baik and cemerlang? i dunno how i got those cuz i sucks in malay but who cares when u got sumthing good. =)



Oral English Test cert. No No im nt satisfied wif the results at all. Good? Good!!? zZz



Add maths project cert. EXCELLENT! woohoo



My testimonial . Full of Lies Wif Luv. haha



After waiting for 2 hours finally i met the asst. headmaster and i told him they din gimme my cert and he straight away wrote a note and ask me pass it to the teacher . And so i did and she said i can get my cert alright but not now..zZz.. wat the fuck..she said cuz my cert is wif the headmaster and he took it home to sign all the certs. lolz.. so i have to wait till school reopen onli can get my cert...wasted my whole morning for nothing. We went to KFC to order our lunch for take away after we left the school and JW fetched me home . I slept till around midnight . yea my life now is totally upside down and inside out. haha .














No comments: