Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve

LoVing My Shades . =)


Decided to go GP to count down for Christmas cause UPR will be freaking jam. My sis forced me to go do some last minute Christmas shopping wif her b4 heading to GP.



U.S Potatoes. Double the price of local potatoes for a kg..In Sunshine Farlim.Then we went Tesco to shop for ?


i dunno wat kind of vege is tis i jus noe u can eat it raw. haha.

vain in tesco vege section. haha


After tht we went to my mom's house cause my sis wanna prepare salad + mashed potatoes. My mom was not home but my aunt and her baby son was. My aunt complained her boredom at home cuz she cant go out even during christmas eve. Havin a Baby comes wif alot of RESPONSIBILITY and SACRIFICING. so think twice b4 u ... haha.. lalalala....


My baby cousin. He blog too u noe~ haha. u can view it HERE.



My sis was freaking slow and im late to meet Li Chin in Gp. And finally my sis was done wif her stuff and we rushed to GP. Met up wif Li Chin finally and i had my 1st meal on tht day at BBQ chicken. Met lots of frenz there sorry cant listed them all out cuz im scared i missed out any and they will get upset. haha ..


PPL moutain PPL sea ?



Everyone went crazy tht day. Sprayin here and there.. din took pics cuz scare my hp will get spoiled. haha.. See more from Li Chin's blog.

We went home around 1 sumthing in the morning. Stucked on the car park for nearly 40 minutes! zZzzz... Dropped Li chin at marina bay where her dad gonna pick her up and i drove all the way to Evergreen hotel to pass Elaine Pcghs' school mag. And i drove all the way home. Made some extra turn tht was unnecessary all thks to my lil sis insisting i went the wrong way~ haha .. reached home around 3 .

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,
so the one sat at back s ur lil sis?

p a t r i c k said...

abo leh.. u think guy lai hor.. haha

Anonymous said...

bolah
i knw someone was there
bt i din see s who
cos i din wear my spec
just never think s ur lil sis
hahax