Friday, December 7, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes



LOL~! why is it tht most of my celebrity look-alikes are gals...zZz...ok which part of me looks like jessica alba ? i definately don have her body! haha...and i dun think i look like jesse mccartney at all.. but it sure makes me feel happy abt it. Haha. Anyway Li Chin told me that tis thingy is not very accurate ( she jus dunwan to admit i look like jesse mccartney.. haha!) nah this is just for fun not to be taken seriously but if u want to its okay .. =)

3 comments:

Li said...

aaahhh. you dun look like jesse! hahaha. hey. i got ueto aya before too. diff pic of her tho. so wurt? we look alike ?

p a t r i c k said...

LOL.. u jus jealous and yes ppl do tell me they said we look alike b4..

Li said...

haha. but..! noooo. we do not. choi. i dun want to.. :)