Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pinkish Day

Stayed home on Sat cuz im lazy to go anywhere.

Rejected lots of my frenz when they asked me out. I think they had already irritated by me . LOL~

Sorry guys but im juz so SO so So LAZY! ha...ha ..


My dad shouted for me when i was abt to go to my room to enjoy my comic magazine... ZzzzZZzz...

My dad said my aunt jus called . (my dad's sister).. she asked us to go to her house to get .... hmmm.. i dunno the name for it but its the dessert i think .. tht u eat during Mid Autumn Festival... noe nothing abt the festival.. i jus noe its abt the dessert.. haha... dunno wat its called but translated from chinese it's called ROUND SOUP? ( in chinese :汤圆 ) haha.. but my sis called it
THE CHINESE JELLY.


So i drove to my aunt hse . And on one of the red light i looked beside and For Fuck Sake i saw the 1st on my MOST HATED LIST LOSER!
HxL!!! (form 3 disciplin teacher ) i can said tht none of the student in my high school liked or like her!!
Always bein unreasonble and expelling students and giving dem demerits is here greatest JOY!! hey nt tht i prejudice her im okay wif other teachers but nt her! she never listen to yr explaination and she always think she's right even if u didnt committed the crime she stil give u demerits cuz like i said.. she always think she's right!!

hate her hate her hate her! she saw i was lookin at her and she quickly turn back and acted she din see me! HAHA!! doesnt she ever felt guilty ? !@# !@#$&(*(~~!!
oh well.. enuf talkin abt tht loser.


me & my Bur. While red light duh.







Reached my aunt hse and ... WALAH!


Round Soup aka The Chinese Jelly.



.......




After we got the thingy den we went home.. my sisters forced me to ply badminton wif them .. lolz.. the last time i plyed my whole body ached due to din exercise for quiet some time after SPM. haha ..


wif style?


Come to daddy!


OUT!


RUN FOR IT!!!



The game ended earlier den i expected cuz .. erm.. i sprained my ASS! haha.. over stretched my leg.. haha..always warm up b4 u start any sports kids~ haha.















No comments: